The disruptive, dynamic and continuously evolving environment has changed the way Human Resources have to be managed. New Age HR practices need to keep pace and evolve by providing value-adding practices that assist in building the right set of competencies in the organization.The program is unique as it lays equal emphasis on explaining the business rationalities in which the role of HRM practitioner is embedded. Apart from stressing on core HRM practices.and processes, the program then culminates with exposure to advanced HRM tools such as application of analytics in HRM for decision making. The Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management area at IIM-I offers programs such as this one for the past two decades and is well received from participants across sectors and nationalities.
Creating HR leaders who track and groom the best talents for the organization
Cope with Disruptions in Managing a virtual & distributed workforce
Value addition through behavioral, psychometric & data-based interventions across all HR Functions
To Be Eligible For The Course, You Need
50% In UG/PG Of Any Discipline
8+ Yrs of experience
To nurture new age HR Professionals who track and groom talent that deliver sustainable high performance through advances in behavioral sciences, analytics and new age organizational design and structures.
- Groom and develop HR Leadership Capabilities and Competencies
- Integrate HR and Business issues emerging from a dynamic and disruptive environment
- Apply behavioral tenets for harnessing human values in organizations and society
- Apply an analytical orientation in creating sustainable and innovative value creation frameworks
The program will add significant value to enable HR professionals to not only cope up with the disruptions in managing human resources but also adding value to them through behavioral, psychometric and data based interventions across all the functions of HR. Identifying leadership style and help develop leadership skills and competencies for self and business teams.
Who Will Benefit?
The programme helps to enhance leadership skills amongst HR Professionals so that they can get the best out of the Human Resource talent pool within their organizations.The program will help senior HR professionals who want to enhance HR leadership skills to get the best out of the talent pool in dynamic & disruptive times.HR leaders across various roles, integrating HR policy and Strategy with Business Strategy will greatly benefit from this program.
This Program Cover?
- Talent Acquisition - Psychometric Instruments and Assessment Centre
- Talent Management & Competency-based Approaches
- Organization Behavior
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Organization Development and Change Management
- New Age Organization Design & Structures
- HR / People Analytics
- Labour Law & HR Compliance - New Age Policies
- Employee Counseling, Coaching & Mentoring for Leadership Development
- Strategic HR Management
- Role of HR as a Business Growth Enabler
Why Should You
Invest In This Program?
- Proven pedagogy developed by the OB and HRM area at IIM Indore evolved through industry programs offered over past 2 decades
- 3 days (12 Sessions) of Intensive Learning at the IIM Indore Campus situated atop a scenic hillock for contemplative learning
- Prestigious IIM Indore Executive Education Alumni Status and Certification
- Comprehensive, contemporary and contextual curriculum
- In-depth knowledge of concepts and real-life application of HR field imparted along with practical case studies
- Networking with like minded cohort and Industry Peers
Note: This is an indicative list of courses. Institute may change the courses from time to time to meet the demand of the industry/Learners.
Class Schedule & Delivery
High definition video conference direct to desktop
Sunday, First session -
2:00 pm to 3:15 pm
Sunday, Second session -
3:30 pm to 4:45 pm
Sunday, Third session -
5:00 pm to 6:15 pm
The programme is spread over twelve months duration. In order to supplement, the learning through the technology platform, there will also be an on-campus orientation module of three days duration with 12 sessions.
- Proven Pedagogy developed by the OB & HR area at IIM Application and learning through Case & Discussion methods
- Learn by doing assignments and projects
- The simulation will sharpen analytical skills to develop program analysis from a multi-functional perspective.
Executive Education Alumni status
The participants who will complete the programme successfully will be eligible for the Executive Education Alumni status of IIM Indore. They will require to apply separately along with the necessary fee to register their name. Current alumni membership plans are as follows:
- 2-year membership – INR 1000/- + applicable taxes
- Lifetime membership – INR 10,000/- + applicable taxes
The IIM Indore Advantage
IIM Indore Is Amongst The Top 5 IIMs In The Country And Is Amongst The Top 100 MBA - Schools Globally
Amongst 1 % MBA Schools Globally To Be Bestowed With The Prestigious ‘Triple Crown’ By Global MBA Institute Accreditation Bodies
Prof. Mit Vachhrajani's Profile
“Mit Vachhrajani is a Fellow of IIM Lucknow and has served as Visiting Faculty at IIM Ranchi and Adjunct Faculty at Jindal Global Business School. His teaching areas include Leadership, Ethics, Negotiation, Culture, and Communication. He has presented research papers at various national and international forums. His research areas include Ethics, Leadership, Spirituality, Values, and Organizational citizenship behaviour.”
Prof. Shruti Tewari
“Prof. Shruti Tewari is a faculty at IIM Indore. She teaches Group Dynamics, Social Cognition, NeuroHR, Neuromarketing and Psychology of Managerial Decisions across various programmes (IPM, PGP, PGPMX, FPM and so on).She has received recognition from various national and international institutions for her social cognitive research on social identity, group processes and health. She has been appointed as guest editor in international journals in the field of HRM and Psychology.”
Evaluation & Certification
The methodology would include continuous evaluation through quizzes, assignments, tests, and examinations. Participants are required to score minimum marks/grades as decided by the Institute from time to time to complete the course.
Sample certificate is indicative. The Institute reserves the right to revise it
Learn At Your Own Pace
|Commitment Fee||At the time of acceptance of offer Letter of admission||10,000|
|Program Fee (1st Installment)||Payable at the time of admission (excluding GST)||67,000|
|Program Fee (2nd Installment)||Payable within 3 months of admission (excluding GST)||66,000|
|Program Fee (3rd Installment)||Payable within 6 months of admission (excluding GST)||66,000|
|Program Fee (4th Installment)||Payable within 9 months of admission (excluding GST)||66,000|
|Total Fee (Exclusive of Application Fee & GST)||275,000|